Sunday 22 March 2009

Fabric

Another welcome distraction - I just happened to be out and about in the sunshine and popped into a shop in a nearby town - which happened to have just put out for sale the fabric swatches for their upholstery and curtains. A lovely selection of scrappy pieces. So I bagged a few to add to my stash. The colour combinations are a real bonus as it will hopefully help me appreciate similar and contrasts - I'm not sure I have the best taste when it comes to colour combinations - If I like the matches I'm happy - but often I don't like my own choices!! There are some lovely linens, satins and cottons. It was a happy case of - Right place at the right time - now the problem is what to make? at least that's a good problem to have.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: